Here is an interactive timeline showing the events surrounding the disappearance of Donald Burgess, created with the SIMILE Timeline widget.
- Items with blue bullets or tapes have had their times determined from the presented evidence
- Items with green bullets or tapes have had their times derived from evidence that could reasonably have been obtained during the investigation, such as surveillance logs or staff interviews
- Items with red bullets or tapes have had their times derived from conjecture based upon other evidence
- Each item is interactive - click them for more information. The icons shown denote who was involved in the activity
- You can drag or use the mousewheel to scroll backwards and forwards in time
Return to the challenge solution.